The Yard is in a unique position in that we are based in the heart of the city and we have an amazing facility for your staff to engage in.
We can work with you to build a mutually exclusive partnership to meet your business objectives:
- We can offer a specific project for your company to support; some of our recent projects
- Volunteering and team building opportunities
- Individual volunteering opportunities
- Regular reporting and case studies to keep your staff involved
- Support in PR and Communications
The Yard is delighted to be one of Aegon's nominated charities for 2015.
We run free training courses throughout the year in partnership with the team at Boundaries Edge.
2015 Dates Announced:
Thursday 29 January 12.30pm to 5pm
Thursday 19 March 12.30pm to 5pm
Thursday 11 June 12.30pm to 5pm
Thursday 17 September 12.30pm to 5pm
Thursday 26 November 12.30pm to 5pm
The team at Boundaries Edge, a company with staff from backgrounds in the British Intelligence Services, business psychology and Fortune 500 companies have very kindly teamed up with ourselves to offer a free half day business course for mid-senior level managers/partners on the aspects vital for ensuring your business has the Competitive Edge. As they will explain, the ability to gain, retain and persuade secret agents across the world is fundamentally the same as operating within the corporate world, albeit that it is not always a matter of life and death... well not all of the time.
During the event you will learn how to:
* Accurately target individuals of value within your market
* Learn how to create favourable and lasting first impressions
* Build long-term relationships more effectively than our competition
* Ensure a high rate of target to client conversion
* Use cutting edge techniques to persuade clients
* Build personal confidence for networking events
Comments from previous participants:
Great taster course and felt it was interesting and beneficial using life and death scenarios to emphasise behaviours.
Thanks you so much for the session last week. I went home buzzing for the first time in, I cannot remember how long.
Very enjoyable. Some good learnings and like the 'exercise' off-site.
If you are interested in taking part, click here for more information or contact Jenny MacDonald firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your place.
First Call are supporting The Yard by offering us 15% commission on every boiler breakdown and home emergency package purchased.
22 Eyre Place Lane
Edinburgh EH3 5EH
We are open to families
with children with
disabilities on a
drop-in basis Friday
on Saturdays year
round. We are open
6 days 10am-4pm
in school holidays.
0131 476 4506
Get here by bus
The number 8, 27
and 36 stop nearby
Click here for more